With a 191% increase in the number of young people unemployed for more than a year in his Stockton North constituency, Alex Cunningham MP is giving his strong support to Labour’s Real Jobs Guarantee which would bring real jobs, real wages, and a real chance for young people. 160 young people in Stockton North would […]Read More
- RT @OwenJones84: A party whose policies are about giving wealth and power to the rich, dressed up as an anti-Establishment insurgency. The ingenious UKIP con 3 days ago
- RT @BBCPolitics: Liz Kendall says a Labour private member’s bill would remove the worst bits of the huge Health and Social Care Act. bbc.in/1yyBiGx 3 days ago
- The huge gasholder in the Portrack area of Stockton is to be demolished next year – it really is the end of an era with them disappearing 3 days ago
- My NE colleague @EmmaLewellBuck spells out the need to halt the privatisation of the NHS and out patients before profit. 3 days ago
- Only 8 people on government benches to defend their record on the NHS and that in includes the Minister, his PPS and 3 LibDems. Tories? Gone 3 days ago
I am always pleased to hear from local people and you can contact me at my offices or at a surgery. Find out when I have them on here.