With a 191% increase in the number of young people unemployed for more than a year in his Stockton North constituency, Alex Cunningham MP is giving his strong support to Labour’s Real Jobs Guarantee which would bring real jobs, real wages, and a real chance for young people. 160 young people in Stockton North would […]Read More
- RT @guardian: Payday lender Wonga believed it would be worth £15bn, leaked letter shows gu.com/p/42mg9/tw 23 hours ago
- RT @BolsoverBeast: Thinking about it, there are things that Tories are useful for. Here’s the list. 1… 2… 3… No. Thinking again, they’re not. 23 hours ago
- RT @Ed_Miliband: 3 million British jobs and thousands of British businesses rely on the EU. I won’t be the Prime Minister that puts that at risk. 2 days ago
- Why can new hospitals be approved in LibDem and Tory areas in the south but not in Labour areas in North. I think I’ve given myself a clue 2 days ago
- Lib Dems are guilty of aiding and abetting the Tories; they deserve a long sentence newstatesman.com/politics/2014/… 2 days ago
I am always pleased to hear from local people and you can contact me at my offices or at a surgery. Find out when I have them on here.