With a 191% increase in the number of young people unemployed for more than a year in his Stockton North constituency, Alex Cunningham MP is giving his strong support to Labour’s Real Jobs Guarantee which would bring real jobs, real wages, and a real chance for young people. 160 young people in Stockton North would […]Read More
- Pleased Government R looking at standards for teaching assistants responding to my debate spelling out the need. Ministers not supportive B4 2 weeks ago
- RT @UKLabour: Backing the Lib Dems? Then you’re backing the Tories. Let’s not make that mistake again. 2 weeks ago
- My old school in Darlington DSMS (Branksome) is looking for a great maths teacher. Know one? Ignore closing date:dsms.org/Pages/Vacancie… 3 weeks ago
- RT @LabourRoyall: After George Osborne’s speech I think we can be in no doubt that compassionate conservativism is dead. The few not the many is their mantra 3 weeks ago
- So does Cameron know where Middlesbrough is? He refused to tell the BBC if it was on the Tyne or the Tees. I assume he didn’t know. Oh dear 3 weeks ago
I am always pleased to hear from local people and you can contact me at my offices or at a surgery. Find out when I have them on here.