With a 191% increase in the number of young people unemployed for more than a year in his Stockton North constituency, Alex Cunningham MP is giving his strong support to Labour’s Real Jobs Guarantee which would bring real jobs, real wages, and a real chance for young people. 160 young people in Stockton North would […]Read More
- Cameron doesn’t know his Tees from his Tyne – but the he doesn’t know the difference between rich and poor either. m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politi… 20 hours ago
- Cash for North East charities from Yorkshire Building Society. Are you making a difference? Apply: ybs.co.uk/legacy/index.h… 2 days ago
- As member of Education c’ttee was delighted to C our report on care leavers published & recommendation to ban B&B for vulnerable youngsters 1 week ago
- RT @Kevin_Maguire: Better late than never MT @DailyMirror front page: ‘Clegg – We must axe #BedroomTax‘ http://t.co/GjxXF38gVy” 1 week ago
- RT @DanJarvisMP: Turn out the lights at 10pm on 4 Aug & leave only a candle for a moment of reflection @1418NOW bit.ly/1luVr89 http://t.co/Z7OqFtVkM8 1 week ago
I am always pleased to hear from local people and you can contact me at my offices or at a surgery. Find out when I have them on here.