With a 191% increase in the number of young people unemployed for more than a year in his Stockton North constituency, Alex Cunningham MP is giving his strong support to Labour’s Real Jobs Guarantee which would bring real jobs, real wages, and a real chance for young people. 160 young people in Stockton North would […]Read More
- Delighted to join @phil WilsonMP at topping out of Hitachi factory. He worked hard to deliver it http://t.co/Xsn5b7SlIU 1 day ago
- RT @tiddymoke: We’re running a workload survey for school support staff to mirror the Gov’s one for teachers: surveymonkey.com/r/supportstaff… … #WorkloadChallenge 1 day ago
- RT @BreakingNews: Sweden officially recognizes the state of Palestine, Stockholm’s foreign minister says – @AFP f24.my/10ABCd6 1 day ago
- RT @Bob__Hudson: Big NHS event in Durham today with @andyburnhammp and many more – all chaired by our very own @BBCMarkDenten. I’ll be tweeting! 1 day ago
- RT @LouiseBaldock: Politics behind socialist clothes bank branded ‘shameful’ by Stockton’s Tory MP James Wharton > #outoftouch mirr.im/1sGcqaU 2 days ago
I am always pleased to hear from local people and you can contact me at my offices or at a surgery. Find out when I have them on here.