Serving You in Parliament and Stockton North:
Stockton, Norton, Billingham, Stillington and the Villages
It is now over thirteen years since the people of Stockton North elected me to serve them in Parliament and I continue to do my best to do so.
I continue to work in many different areas from NHS/health and social care to industry and carbon capture and storage, all topics which have a major impact on the area I represent.
Much recent time has also been spent campaigning for better health facilities to tackle deep-seated health inequalities in our area; to support the chemical industry so important to our local economy; and to get the resources in education, transport and policing the people of Stockton North desperately need.
I speak on many issues and my web site now provides a link to any speeches and any questions I ask in Parliament.
I am always pleased to have feedback on my work on your behalf and on the web site so please feel free to get in touch.
Alex Cunningham MP
- Alex Cunningham Calls for Help Battling Drugs Gangs February 27, 2024
- My latest letter to constituents re: Israel-Hamas Conflict February 21, 2024
- Labour Demands Dentistry Rescue Plan as Survey Reveals Teesside is a “Dental Desert” With Just 1 Surgery in Tees Valley Now Accepts NHS Patients January 12, 2024
- More questions than answers, says Alex of crustacean die-off report as he calls for regular testing December 19, 2023
- Teesside Tories backing water companies over their communities says Alex as Labour pledge regulator powers to ban bosses’ bonuses while sewage discharges continue December 19, 2023
- Alex and Billingham Labour councillors campaign to bring “vital” Post Office services back to Billingham December 19, 2023
- Reduction of Stagecoach’s 37 bus service to North Tees Hospital “absurd” says Alex as he repeats calls buses to brought under public control December 19, 2023