‘Serving You in Parliament and Stockton North
– Stockton, Norton, Billingham, Stillington and the Villages’
It is now over nine years since the people of Stockton North elected me to serve them in Parliament and I continue to do my best to do so.
I was recently appointed Shadow Housing Minister with the responsibility to help plan to build hundreds of thousands of new homes particularly Council ones for rent as a way to solve the housing crisis in our country.
That said, I continue to work in many different areas from NHS/health and social care to industry and carbon capture and storage, all topics which have a major impact on the area I represent. Much recent time has also been spent on fighting for the resources needed to combat increasing crime and anti social behaviour which is a major concern for local people following the massive Government cuts to policing budgets.
My web site is designed to keep you up to date with what I am doing to represent the people of Stockton, Norton, Billingham, Stillington and the villages and includes links to social media as well as news about different activities.
You can also access information on everything from the local campaigns I’m involved in, my voting record and the expenses I incur for my staff, travel and living during the week in London. Whilst I concentrate on housing, health and jobs, I speak on many other issues and the web site now provides a link to any speeches and any questions I ask in Parliament.
I am always please to have feedback on my work on your behalf and on the web site so please feel free to get in touch.
Alex Cunningham MP
- Alex brings Unpaid Internship Bill to Parliament March 19, 2020
- Alex welcomes benefits assessment suspension news – and joins calls for further measures to protect workers, the sick and renters March 19, 2020
- Alex comments on the 3 confirmed Covid-19 cases March 18, 2020
- Office Update – dealing with members of the public during the Covid-19 emergency March 17, 2020
- Alex supports cross-party appeal for sick pay guarantees for social workers March 16, 2020
- Alex fights for the chemical industry amid fears over new regulations March 13, 2020
- Alex secures Transport Minister’s backing for Jessie’s “Bring Back the Buses” campaign March 12, 2020
Error: The account for alexcunningham_mp needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page