Serving You in Parliament and Stockton North:
Stockton, Norton, Billingham, Stillington and the Villages
It is now over thirteen years since the people of Stockton North elected me to serve them in Parliament and I continue to do my best to do so.
I continue to work in many different areas from NHS/health and social care to industry and carbon capture and storage, all topics which have a major impact on the area I represent.
Much recent time has also been spent campaigning for better health facilities to tackle deep-seated health inequalities in our area; to support the chemical industry so important to our local economy; and to get the resources in education, transport and policing the people of Stockton North desperately need.
I speak on many issues and my web site now provides a link to any speeches and any questions I ask in Parliament.
I am always pleased to have feedback on my work on your behalf and on the web site so please feel free to get in touch.
Alex Cunningham MP
- Alex blasts Government for lack of industrial support as CF Fertilisers announces permanent closure of its ammonia plant July 26, 2023
- “The fishing industry deserve answers” says Alex as he demands “overdue” response from Fisheries Minister on ocean monitoring June 21, 2023
- Alex urges Ministers to rethink Wynyard secondary school application in light of further housing developments June 14, 2023
- Alex calls for a comprehensive review of safety practices on Teesworks following third major incident in less than four years June 13, 2023
- End the disease of secrecy at Teesworks, urges Alex in renewed calls for fully independent investigations into the 4,500-acre site June 8, 2023
- Alex responds to latest End Child Poverty Coalition figures June 6, 2023
- “Stick to your word on asylum seeker numbers”, Alex tells Home Secretary in response to proposal to site an asylum seeker accommodation barge on Teesport June 6, 2023