picture of cash

When I was elected, I promised that full details of my expenses as your Member of Parliament would be published. Independent Parliamentary Standard Authority (IPSA) is responsible for scrutinising and paying my expenses claims and catalogues everything on their web site. It includes things like the £1,646 I pay each month in rent for a flat in London, my rent and related expenses for my Stockton office, staffing, goods and materials for my office from paperclips to printer toner, meals claimed during late night sittings and travel.

Visit the website: Independent Parliamentary Standard Authority Expenses Website and view a breakdown of all the expenses.